Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs My world of dreams: Dear Zindagi - My untold story Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Friday 4 November 2016

Dear Zindagi - My untold story



 

Dear Zindagi,

 

                        It’s odd that I’m writing this letter to you as more than half of my life is over and I don’t know how many moments of you are still left with me. Still I have many things to say to you and tell you what I have felt about you.

 

                        My grand parents died when I was 9 and at that time, I could barely understand the meaning of life and death. I was extremely sad to see them die and my family told me that they have gone to sleep, a sleep from which they will never wake up and it’s endless. I was very angry and depressed as I wanted them back as they were my own. I told my mother that I cannot live without them and when I saw her trying to cope up with her pain, she introduced me to the term ZINDAGI (Life) and told me a lot more things about you. She told me that life never stops for anyone and it keeps moving till the last breath of a person. That time, I was unable to understand what did she actually mean.

 

                        As I grew older, I realized your importance and how you never wait for anyone. As days and years started passing by, I got scared about your end and the moments started making me feel even worse. I could not even life the moments I have with me thinking that you are about to get over and thinking about my death and it being painful is something I fear even today.             I know the fact that what starts has to end, what begins has to finish and what is born has to die, but still I am not able to let you finish whether it’s me or my family and kids.

 

                        I have watched you leaving many souls and everytime I felt that you will leave me too very soon. I understand that you can’t wait for anybody and everyone’s life is destined. Some people don’t even get to experience you. I used to feel that those who haven’t been born are lucky as life can be very painful if it ends before time and losing a loved one is the worse feeling ever. But then when I close my eyes, I feel that life is beautiful and everyone should get a chance to live instead of fearing it’s going to end soon. Why is it always confusing, Dear Zindagi? Why are you so beautiful but still so complicated?

                       

                        There comes a time when I want you to stop for a moment to let me think how I’ve spent you all these years but you keep slipping out of my fingers and I never get a chance to even rectify my mistakes. Like I make a calculation of my money, I feel like calculating you too but the figure is always negative like the years gone behind. I know that as I am not perfect, you too are not perfect and that’s what relates me to you. Still I feel that you’re so short and as I don’t know which second is going to be my last. Today you are here and tomorrow you aren’t but still I can’t get angry with you as you have given me all that I’ve wanted from you and for this, I’ll always love you.

 

Your’s forever,

Luiza F….

I am writing a letter to life for the #DearZindagi activity at BlogAdda

No comments:

Post a Comment