Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs My world of dreams: Calorie Count: SaffolaLife and Blogadda Initiative Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Thursday 29 September 2016

Calorie Count: SaffolaLife and Blogadda Initiative

There are many facts that can cause heart trouble or a heart attack at a young age. Although the number of cases wherein young females and males below the age of 25 suffer from a heart stroke are less, these figures are concerning.

 

Where it's staying active, eating better or being happy, all these factors contribute in some way or the other to the calories we gain and burn and hence I would like to share how I've managed to maintain a healthy life by calculating the calories (CC=calorie count) I lose and gain during a day.

 

Happiness (CC: 207 calories burnt)

1. In the morning, I wake up and leave for my laughter club session. This session helps my entire day to go well. We workout for 30 minutes and even walk about for 15 minutes, hence my calorie count is -87.

 

2. In the night, I practise yoga for 30 minutes and more than an activity, I view it as a way of letting my stress leave my body and just thinking about good memories that can bring a smile on my face. It helps me to stay positive and get good beauty sleep of 8 hours. During this activity, my calorie count reaches -120.

 

 

 

Diet (CC: 1067 calories gained; 65 calories burnt)

 

1. For breakfast, I consume a scrambled egg (38 calories).

 

3. My lunch diet contains chicken (250 calories), one bowl of rice (204 calories) and two bananas (89+89 = 178 calories). Hence, my calorie count is 632 calories.

 

4. My dinner diet contains half bowl of rice, fish (206 calories) and 1 banana again. It makes my calorie count 397.

 

5. During the day, I consume 5 cups of green tea which makes my calorie count 65-.

 

 

Activity (CC: 984 calories burnt)

1. I make breakfast for the entire family and as per the time I consume while preparing the breakfast, here is my calculation of calories. I spend 25 minutes preparing 3 cups of coffee, two cups of green tea, 2 scrambled eggs and 5 toasted breads. The calorie count is 20-.

 

1. Ironing my clothes makes my calorie count is 7- in 5 minutes. Packing my bag and leaving for office makes my calorie count 5-.

 

2. To reach the nearest bus stop, it takes me 10 minutes and hence my calorie count is 22-. Travelling and reaching my work place which takes an hour makes the count 27-.

 

3. I work constantly for 4 hours which makes my calorie count 352-.

 

4. Working for another 5 hours in the office, makes my calorie count 440- and travelling back home makes my calorie count -27.

 

5. Household tasks like walking, mopping (43 calories) and cleaning the dishes (34 calories) make my calorie count -84.

 

 

 

Hence on a regular day, I burn 189 calories and this is my method to keep my heart healthy. The main pointers I would like to highlight are: 30 minutes laughter exercise, 1 bowl of chiken or fish, 4-5 cups of green tea and 30 minutes of yoga. These factors play a very important role in your diet and health and help you remain healthy and fit. The websites that help me check on my calories are: http://calorielab.com and https://www.fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/e4/foodcalories.html

I am joining the Saffolalife #ChhoteKadam initiative in association withBlogAdda and follow these small steps for a healthy heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment