Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs My world of dreams: Those special moments #YummyMummy Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Saturday 7 May 2016

Those special moments #YummyMummy

This Mother's Day is going to be special for all moms and even their kids who get to read and learn about their mother's journey while they were expecting them. Each child love to know what her/his mother went through during their pregnancy and even my children used to keep insisting that I should share my experience with them. However, this experience is not understood or felt till one herself goes through the same. Even though males cannot experience this physically, they can experience the moments mentally and the same case was with my husband.



I remember the day clearly. It was 3rd of April when I got to know about my pregnancy. It was my dad's birthday too and it was the best gift I could give him ever of becoming a grand father. My father then had started collecting my clothes and toys from his cupboard which he had kept in a box safely and he took the box out and gave it to me. I opened it and couldn't stop crying holding my dresses and toys in my hand. I could feel what he was going through as his own child was giving birth to her own one. That feeling was so special and meaningful for both of us.



As the first month passed by, my husband told me that I had to stop working in the court as already 3 months had passed. I explained to him that till 5 months, there was no physical stress for me and I could continue working without taking any pressure on my body. He wasn't convinced and said that it would harm me and the baby and hence we consulted the doctor as well who confirmed the same.



I kept on putting on weight and also felt embarrassed when my tummy could be seen. Getting a place in the bus was easy but travelling too started becoming an issue for me. I was happy to see people also taking care of pregnant woman and in my court too, there were lawyers who used to share tips with me about what I should eat and what I should avoid. There were new things that I had learnt too like to avoid eating heaty stuff or fruits, not to consume any tablets (which was something that I found tough avoiding), I had to avoid alcohol too but I usually never used to consume it, sleeping on the back (which was tough as I had a habit of moving a lot while sleeping) and exercising too. My neighbors used to make ladoos too in their homes for me and I was pleased with their gesture.



When the day arrived when my baby would finally open its eyes and welcome his new life, I kept counting those moments when my baby would be in my arms. When I heard its cry, a tear dropped from my eyes I've given birth to a new life. Whenever my baby celebrates his birthday, I recall all those moments.


I’m writing about my wonderful journey of pregnancy for the#YummyMummy blogging activity at BlogAdda in association with Marico Bio Oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment