Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs My world of dreams: Who am I? Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Monday 2 May 2016

Who am I?

This is Luiza Fernandes. I am a mother of 2 kids and a grandmother of 2 kids. I have a daughter and son who are both married. I am a Lawyer by profession and my husband works in an IT company. I work in a small law firm and handle criminal cases. I love eating a lot and am a foodie. My favourite food is Chinese Fried Rice and Veg. Manchurian. I also like to sing and dance and whenever I get a chance in parties or weddings, I love to shake my leg. I don't like cooking a lot and am not a very good cook. I share my responsibilities of my house with my maid and my kids. My husband too helps me at times. My favourite holiday destinations are Goa and Australia (as my family lives there too).


This is a little bit about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment