Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs My world of dreams: Have you won something?? Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Monday 14 September 2015

Have you won something??

I still remember the day when I won a prize in my college. There was a small competition in my college where they were giving prizes to the students who had the thing which they mention. They asked for a person who has worn contact lenses and I was the one. I went up to the stage and took the prize. I still cherish that day as I had never won anything before as I never took part in any competition as I had a stage fright. I can never forget that day as I felt like a winner although it was something small. I have also participated in dance competitions and other quizzes. I also won the third prize for a dance competition and that made me feel like a winner as I had learnt the dance on my own and did not take any training. After this, I won some small prizes by participating in small online competitions and others and feel great if I win something may it be small or big.

No comments:

Post a Comment