Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs My world of dreams: Pampers product review Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Pampers product review


I received the Pampers hamper today and I loved the packaging on the Pampers premuim product. I opened the pampers packet and took out one diaper. I checked the entire diaper to see if there are any stains or dust and I couldn't find anything because of which I was assured that I can make my grandchild wear the diaper without cleaning it. On touching it, I found it to be very soft and stretchable.



My grandchild is very cranky when it comes to wearing clothes or diapers and hence he kept moving while I made him wear the product. Once I fitted it on him, my grand kid was comfortable. I made him wear it at 4:00 p.m. and my daughter fed him with milk which made him fall asleep in half an hour. After 2 hours I went and checked if he wetted the product and I noticed that the wetness indicator was blue in color which indicated that my grand kid had wetted it. I opened the diaper slowly without distrubing my baby and put a pieceof paper to check if it was wet but it was completely dry and hence I made him wear the diaper. My daughter insisted that I changed the diaper as she keeps changing it when it gets wet but since I had read on the product cover that the diaper lasts for 12 hours, I made him wear it for 3 hours more and then take it off. I noticed that my grand kid again wetted the product but still it did not affect him as the diaper was still dry. I just wiped him and again made him fall asleep.

At about 8:20 p.m., my grand child started crying as he had made potty in his pants. The diaper got dirty because of this and hence I took it off slowly and disposed the diaper. I made him wear the second one and he was again comfortable with the new pants. He started smiling as he felt soft and clean with the new ones and he again fell asleep.


The Pampers Premium Care if very good for kids and its ability to soak the wetness makes it useful for babies. It keeps the inner surface dry and the baby still unaware of his wetting which makes it worth buying. The wetness indicator is really useful for moms to get to know if the diaper has been wetted or not and this is a new feature which only Pampers has introduced.

This blog post is written for the Pampers #SoftestForBabySkin activity in association with BlogAdda

No comments:

Post a Comment