Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs My world of dreams: SachchiAdvice - "Never take a loan" Dad's words Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Wednesday 23 September 2015

SachchiAdvice - "Never take a loan" Dad's words

 

My father was my inspiration and his teachings have always helped me when I felt low and helpless at times. He is no more but I always remember the things he told me in life and I did always follow his advise.

 

The main thing in our life is MONEY and one such advise was given by my father who was never a rich man but a man to whom I look up to. He told me one thing that always helped me and it was to NEVER TAKE A LOAN IN LIFE. This was his strict instruction from him and his advise was with respect to a bank or a person. He told me to never ask money from anyone as the debt would make my life miserable in future. His words were always remembered and hence when I was in need to money or I was financially not capable of doing something for my family, I preferred to be without it rather than to be dependent on another person for money. I never took a loan even for my daughter's education when I needed one but I earned each penny on my own and paid her college fees. It was a wise decision made by me as I would have to spend my life earning the interest and the principle amount that would make my and my family's life miserable. We would have to face many issues and problems in life and that would make us take a lot of stress.

 

It was only because of my father's advise that today whatever I have earned in life and whatever I own is bought only by me and hence I have no debt to pay whether to a friend or to a bank. It always makes me feel proud and make me hold my head high as I have never mortgaged anything to get money as a loan. It's only because of my father's advise that I am what I am today. Thanks Dad!


“I am participating in the #SachchiAdvice Contest by MaxLife in Association with BlogAdda.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment