Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs My world of dreams: IPL and me Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Monday 14 September 2015

IPL and me

There is a huge buzz nowadays about the IPL. Cricket is a sport or an entertainment to call it, which binds all people to the match and millions of eyes remain on one thing and that is the ball. Not only the 11 fielders and 2 batsmen look at the ball but it is all the audience, the cameras and people sitting at home who keep watching as to where the ball is going to land. We cheer in joy if our favorite team player hits a six or four and shout and scream when the opponent hits one. For every wicket, we get nervous or happy depending on whom we are supporting. One thing which makes me watch the IPL is that there are Indians in every team so I get confused as to whom to support. Even I support players from other countries and get to know about new batsmen who join the teams of IPL.


It’s fun watching the matches and knowing who is going to win or lose them. 20-20 matches get over in about 4 hours but those 4 hours make me think as to what is going to happen and who is going to win. Test matches are for usually 5 days and that shows a lot of cricket and ODIs on the contrary last for more than 8 hours but the best thing about them is that they get over in a day’s time. My favorite is the 20-20 game as the result is out in few hours and I love watching the IPL as it is for nearly 2 months which shows me the talent of different cricketers whom we have never heard of but prove to be better than the senior players.

No comments:

Post a Comment