Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs My world of dreams: Criticism only helps Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Friday 19 August 2016

Criticism only helps

I still remember the day when my result was announced and I rushed to the board to see my marks. I scored 88 out of 100 in Hindi and my Hindi master congratulated me for the same but also mocked me saying that if I had to take tuitions from him, I would score 95-99 marks in Hindi. I just looked at him without a smile as I knew he was trying to put me down instead of appreciating me for getting those marks even without taking private tuitions. The master kept taunting me whenever the results were out and I used to feel low due to his behaviour and used to cry alone in a corner while the other classmates used to enjoy the scene. It was then a friend named Anna consoled me and said that these people are mocking you because they are jealous of you. The master wants to earn from you and take credit for your marks but since you did not take tuitions from him and are still able to get such good marks, he was unhappy. They are laughing at you as they are scared of your success but you should never be weak in life and only defy them. I did not believe her that moment but then I thought about it and realized that it was only the money factor that mattered to others and not my talent and I had to prove to them that I can achieve what I want only based on my talent. I cleared my tenth scoring 72% which made me among the top 5 students of my school and I was the only one who never took classes and scored those marks based on my knowledge solely.


The same happened with me in college too and I kept remembering Anna's words that those who laugh at you are only scared of your success and this was my main motto in life. I kept clearing my exams and received a scholarship and freeship as well that helped me to study in the LAW college free of cost. I managed to complete my college studies as well as I worked in the office and got a promotion within 1 year. The words of Anna were so consoling and soothing that made me confident in life and even when my own people used to criticize me, I never looked back or gave up on my studies but my goal was always forward and I achieved the same with an LLM degree with first class in all subjects. Today I'm a Criminal Lawyer and still I face the same criticism and competition in the court but I still am able to stand strong and fight in the court without looking back.

The main message of this post is "THERE WILL BE MANY WHO WILL PUT YOU DOWN IN LIFE BUT THE TRUE WINNER WILL BE THE ONE TO FACE THE CRITICISM AND OVERCOME IT WITH SUCCESS."


I am blogging about my dreams and the people who helped make them true for the #AdviceThatMattered activity at BlogAdda in association with Stoodnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment