Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs My world of dreams: My Celebrity Zapstore Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Saturday 20 August 2016

My Celebrity Zapstore

Oh Well well well....Zapstore makes me proud to introduce to your the products that I need to introduce to you and explain why you need to buy them...I have created this store to bring to you the best collections from all over the world and make you aware of the things you are missing out on...Here is a glimpse of my Celebrity Zapstore wherein I have a beauty Anarkali dress, a jewelry set and pair of shoes and that's all you need to make your shopping experience one of a kind and this look is a perfect celebrity look. So peep in folks:


Here is a link to my Celebrity Zapstore: https://zapstore.com/s/luizafern


1. Herein, I introduce to you the very beautiful, gorgeous and mesmerizing Black Anarkali Dress Material that looks stunning in the image below. Just checkout the design, embroidery, finishing and overall outfit which doesn't require any jewelry as it is on it's own a master piece.

Doesn't it look like the salwars that are worn by famous celebrities like Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone and Aishwaria Rai. Just check out the complete look wherein the model is holding the chunari that falls to the floor as it's absolutely not needed when the salwar itself is so gorgeous and elegant. If you wear this salwar, be ready for a number of compliments and appreciation you would receive from your friends and near and dear ones. It's definitely worth purchasing it. Hurry up now.





2. Herein I bring to you a jewelry set that goes perfectly with this black salwar kameez and it's none other than the Dilan Jewels that are perfectly shaped and presented as a set with the earrings looking absolutely amazing and even though your salwar doesn't need any jewelry and stands alone as the best dress one could ever have, this jewelry set is a must go with it to bring out the beauty of the outfit.


Now you would ask me that why do you need any jewelry when you outfit is itself so gorgeous? My answer would be simple...You need a beautiful necklace and earrings that make your look complete and a woman is incomplete without jewelry. Why not add a cherry as a topping?





3. When the outfit and jewelry is so amazing, the shoes definitely need to stand out from the rest and here I bring to you Black Stiletto Heels that are not only matching your outfit but they match your jewelry as well. These pair of shoes are definitely going to enhance your overall look.

Haven't you seen celebrities wearing heels and flaunting their outfit? Definitely you must have seen and hence don't stop yourself from buying these shoes and make it a day to celebrate.
Checkout these items from my store and add them to your cart before time runs out. Snapdeal has also offered you a great discount on these items and Zapstore has given me this opportunity to bring these items to you and make you know my preferences. Hurry up now.





I am making my own store for the #BestZapStore activity at BlogAdda in association with Zapstore. 


 

2 comments: