Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs My world of dreams: My Gadget Zapstore Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Saturday 20 August 2016

My Gadget Zapstore

After introducing to you my Celebrity Zapstore, I have a new store created for technology lovers. In this store, I would let you know how you can buy three best gadgets within a price range of 50000-52000. You will then ask me that in 50000, how can I own 3 best gadgets and my answer would be "Why not?" I would show you that in just 50k, you could buy the best smartphone, digital camera and notebook which would be of the best brands and also have all the features that you would require. Just check out my Gadget Zapstore now:

Here's a link to my Gadget Zapstore: https://zapstore.com/s/luizafern

1. We'll start with the Dell Inspiron 3558 Notebook. Dell is the best brand anyone should own when it comes to laptops and notebooks as Dell products are durable and one of the most popular companies in our country.


 

The features of Dell Inspiron include:

1 Year Dell Onsite Warranty

Processor: 5th Gen Intel Core i3-5005U

Memory (RAM): 4 GB

Hard Disk Capacity: 1 TB

Screen Size: 39.62 cm(15.6)

Operating System: Ubuntu

 

 

The best fact is that it uses Ubuntu that's even better than Mac and Windows. The screen size is as big as any other laptop and the processor is the best in the market. You could easily carry it while travelling and there could be nothing better than owning this notebook for regular work and projects. I would definitely recommend this product as it's the best product in my store and a must purchase.

 

2. Next comes in Samsung Galaxy A5. When we take the name of smartphones, it's only Samsung and Apple whose names we hear as these two brands are the best in terms of mobile phones and smartphones but here my choice is this absolutely fantastic Samsung smartphone with the greatest features available.

 

The features of Samsung Galaxy include:

1 year Warranty

12.7 cm (5) HD Super AMOLED Touch Screen Display

2GB RAM

13MP Camera With LED Flash

2300 MAh Battery

1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor

 


When we are talking about a smartphone, the questions raised are the camera and processor and we can see that Samsung Galaxy A5 has it all. 13MP is the best ever camera quality you can find in any smartphone and the battery life too of this phone is the best we can find. The display screen is the same for all Samsung products and you cannot find a better product in the market that has so many features at the price of just 19789. You can download almost all apps from the Google Play Store on this phone and it's an assurity I can give you that you will have a splendid experience. Isn't it a must get in your list?

 

3. Finally, here comes the third and last product of my Zapstore and it's a Canon IXUS 175 20.0 MP Digital Camera. Now after a notebook and smartphone, we will checkout this amazing camera from Canon. Canon for me is the best ever company with regards to printers and camera and I couldn't have shown you another brand when I could manage to get a Canon camera in the same price range.

 

The features of Canon include:

 

Warranty : 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty

Optical Zoom : 6X to 9.9X

Screen : 6.85 cm (2.7) LCD

ISO Rating : AUTO, ISO 100 - ISO 800, 1-stop increments

Video Display Resolution : 1280 x 720

Image Sensor : CMOS Sensor

Lens Aperture : f/3.2 - f/9.0 (W), f/6.9 - f/20.0 (T)

Image Processing Technology : DIGIC 4+

The 8x optical zoom

Other Features : Battery: Li-ion

Pixels: 20.0 MP



We can see that Canon has offered a 2 years warranty for this product and it has the best resolution and camera pixel of 20.0 which means all your photographs would be of HD quality. There couldn't be a better gadget for clicking pictures as memories with this camera phone and Canon has done its best in bringing to you their latest product for the best rate of 6675. It will definitely make your photography skills an art and an enjoyable experience.

 

 

So now since you've seen my Celebrity and Gadget Zapstore, do let me know which store did you visit and which items did you like among them. I hope I've done a good job in recommending these products and making you purchase them else atleast have a look at them.


 I am making my own store for the #BestZapStore activity at BlogAdda in association with Zapstore. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment