Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs My world of dreams: Tips to keep the heart healthy Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Thursday 29 September 2016

Tips to keep the heart healthy

With regards to working women or men, very few of us can spend time on ourselves and our health. The max we do is to eat healthy food but that's not enough. We need to have a balanced diet as well as take precautions in our day-to-day life and avoid doing things that can harm our health and most importantly our heart. It's recorded that people above 40 are prone to heart diseases and hence we need to follow some steps to keep our heart healthy...

With regards to working women or men, very few of us can spend time on ourselves and our health. The maximum we do is to eat healthy food but that's not enough. We need to have a balanced diet as well as take precautions in our day-to-day life and avoid doing things that can harm our health and most importantly our heart. It's recorded that people above 40 are prone to heart diseases and hence we need to follow some steps to keep our heart healthy...

 

Stay Active: Age doesn't matter; work matters


 

I've always believed in doing household work as it's a stress buster for me and plus it keeps me active and it's something I love doing. I work outside as well and on weekends, I spend time cleaning my house and making food for the entire family. Doing housework like chopping, cleaning and cooking helps to keep our muscles working and it's better for the heart too as it helps in burning calories. I work for atleast 3 hours daily to stay fit and listening to music while working motivates me a lot. Besides doing housework, I also practise yoga and breathing exercises to help me reduces my stress and keep my blood pressure level normal. This is the first step I take for a healthy heart and body.

 

 

Eat Better:


 

I buy mostly ORGANIC products whether it's olive oil, honey and even vegetables that may be expensive but it's for the good health of my family and hence the necessary nutrients that the body should get but they don't get due to the foods being contaminated is eliminated by my this step. It's better we only buy organic products and give our heart and body what's necessary for them. I also drink green tea daily that helps me burn calories. This is the second step I take for a healthy heart and body.

 

 

Being Happy: Laughing exercise


 

I am a member of a laughter club since 2 years and every morning at 6:30 a.m., the young and middle aged residents of our area get together and practise this laughter exercise for 30-45 minutes. This is the best exercise for me as I don't need to stress my muscles or lift weights to stay fit but just laughing can work wonders for me. Ever since I've started this, it has reduced my stress and I've also read that it raises the levels of good cholesterol. It's the best method we can ever follow for a healthy heart. This is the third step I take for a healthy heart and body.

 

 

I shared few tips that I follow to keep me and my heart healthy and these methods have been the simplest ones for me at my age.

I am joining the Saffolalife #ChhoteKadam initiative in association withBlogAdda and follow these small steps for a healthy heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment