Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs My world of dreams: #MemoriesForLife When I realised the love of my sister Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Thursday 3 March 2016

#MemoriesForLife When I realised the love of my sister

For my sister:
https://memories.hdfclife.com/message/LxQhYHkEC_xqw7IbJealZA==

I have an elder sister Myra who is 4 years elder to me and we are quite different from each other. Due to these differences between us, we had several arguments and fights and always my parents used to defend my sister as she was the eldest child and nobody used to stand with me. I used to expect my dad to be with me as he was more close to me but he also used to be with my sister which used to make me feel lonely as a child. I had an inferiority complex and felt unwanted when my sister used to hug my mom and dad and I used to be standing quietly in a corner wiping my tears. I felt that all my love for my parents is for my elder sister only while they don't love me as much as her and that kept hurting me for years. Even after I got married, I started maintaining a distance from her and when my parents expired, this distance grew even more.


It was last year when I felt sick at night and couldn't manage on my own. I was alone at home as my family had gone on a trip and hence I did not know whom to contact and who would help me. I tried to talk to my neighbors but they were asleep and it was too late to ask anyone for help. Being with no option available, I called up my sister and surprisingly she agreed to help me out. She came to my house at around 3:00 a.m. in a rickshaw and took me to the hospital. We stayed there for 2 hours after which we returned home. I was so weak that I couldn't even stand up and she helped me to balance myself and dropped me to my home. She stayed over at my place and took care of me all the time.




I did not know that she truly loved me and all the earlier things that used to run in my mind with regards to my sister were wrong and only a misunderstanding. She always cared for me and it was me who used to feel insecure watching the love for her in my parents eyes. I felt that she was taking away my right from me and I had always been wrong. This day made our relationship change forever and that day has been a day when I got my sister back.


Share your #MemoriesForLife like I’ve done at BlogAdda for HDFC Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment