Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs My world of dreams: Kasam khane ka time #Sadasexy Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Kasam khane ka time #Sadasexy







I couldn't stop laughing watching the video of Ranveer Singh. I simple adore him and his love for his lady love Deepika and I wish their couple remains this way forever. Women's day comes every year but it doesn't get any importance as compared to other days like Valentine's day and since the past 3 years, I've noticed that many brands are accepting this day as an important day in every woman's life and making every women feel special this day. If I need to list down my wishes for my dear husband, I have thousands written down in my personal diary but since I want to add humor to my wishes, I will note down the funny ones I've written down there. Here are some of my funny wishes:

Get a hair cut:


I have been forcing my husband to cut his long hair since months now and every time he just gives an excuse of not coming to a saloon and getting his hair cut. He has been dawning this look as he is a crazy fan of Ranveer Singh and ever since the movie Ramleela released, he has this long hair which makes me get irritated a lot. I just don't like the hair cut as it doesn't suit him at all but he keeps checking his hair out all the time. I feel like myself taking the scissors and cutting the hair off but I just keep calm. This women's day, I wish and plead that my husband gets a hair cut and looks the same as he used to look before. I love him in his natural look and not be a copy cat like others.

Stop oily stuff and junk food:



Due to Dominos and KFC having such yummy deals all the time and the recent 50% off offered by Dominos, we started ordering a pizza and chicken burgers almost everyday and due to this my weight and my husband's weight too increased a  lot. Since the offer ended, we have stopped consuming junk food but I can still see my husband's obsession for pizzas and I doubt he keeps eating them in his office as I have found few oregano sachets in his bag and when I ask him about it, he says they are old ones. I highly doubt his excuse as I have all the sachets at home and these are new ones. He already has a big stomach and I don't want him to have any unhealthy food now. I wish that this women's day, the intake of all unhealthy food stuffs will be stopped for the next 6 months and this is because we have over eaten them a lot already in February.

I hope my husband reads this post and makes me happy by promising me the above wishes.


I’m blogging about the kasams I want from my man this Women’s Day with the #SadaSexy activity at BlogAdda in association with Set Wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment