Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs My world of dreams: Promises and Wishes this Women's Day #Sadasexy Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Promises and Wishes this Women's Day #Sadasexy


Talking about Ranveer's ad about the #Sadasexy promise he makes for his lady love Deepika Padukone, I have two more wishes listed here which I want my husband to promise me this Women's day. My husband has always given me a comfortable life and the things I've needed have been given to me every time.


Accompany me while shopping:


This is the problem with every husband that they just hate to accompany their wives while shopping and same is the case with my husband. He feels that I waste a lot of time in shopping and take hours to choose dresses. I am actually very choosy and when I don't get my desired dress for an occasion, I need to check atleast 5-10 shops and that too I don't search a lot and choose from just 1 mall but my husband gets irritated as it takes 2-3 hours to search one dress and he doesn't have patience at all. It is the same case when I got for vegetable shopping and he just doesn't like all this and makes me go out with my sister or other relatives. I feel upset as I want to choose dresses taking into account his opinion as well but he never tries to understand this fact. This is hence my third wish that he should accompany me while shopping and help me choose my dresses, jewelry and other household products as I don't like to buy it without him.



Stop admiring Deepika:


In this advertisement, Ranveer is shown promising his better half few things on this women's day but the coincidence is that my husband too is a huge admirer of Deepika and Ranveer. Along with having a hair cut like Ranveer, my husband loves to watch Deepika on screen and ever since her first movie "Om Shanti Om" released, he has become a die hard fan of hers. He keeps forcing the entire family to go for every movie of Deepika and attend the first day first show. He takes a special off to attend this movie and I feel jealous that he admires Deepika more than me. It is an obvious feeling as he too gets jealous when I praise a male actor and hence this time I want him to promise that he will stop admiring the lady and only admire his wife.



This women's day, I'll make sure that my husband reads this wishes and fulfils his for his better half. This is really a fun activity for all men and I wish the same for other wives too.



I’m blogging about the kasams I want from my man this Women’s Day with the #SadaSexy activity at BlogAdda in association with Set Wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment