Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs My world of dreams: Holi changes colors and relationships too Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Holi changes colors and relationships too




I was 25 then and I used to work in the Court. My daily routine was pretty boring and I used to get exhausted after working for 9 hours in the court and 5 hours in another office. I used to work under a strict lawyer who was my boss and she used always scold me for my mistakes due to which I used to call her "Khadoos" in my mind and used to even get scared of her as he used to give me my salary. He used to never give me a leave and hence I had to go everyday to the office.
Holi Day (aka Holiday):

It was Holi that day and as usual I had to go to the court. Since the court had a black and white theme so that we can get clients and hence that day too I had to wear a white salwar suit and go to court. There was no crowd on the road as almost all office people must have taken a leave on this day to avoid getting colored by strangers. I managed to escape a balloon that was struck at me through the window of the bus and it was really frustrating as I had to reach the court and I couldn't afford to get another scolding from my boss. I reached the court in 45 minutes and it was already late. I rushed upstairs and opened the cabin to find nobody there and I was shocked as my boss used to always reach before time and she had never been late to work. I kept my bag on the sofa and turned to leave only to be stopped by my boss who was smiling at me. I wished her Good Morning and she extended her hand and put red color on my cheeks wishing me Happy Holi. I was so surprised to see her smile for the first time and she offered me color to put on her face too. I too applied color on her face and she said "Now let's get back to work. I would have given you a holiday but tomorrow there is a very important case in court." I was amazed that she was so sweet to me and also gave me a reason to not give me a holiday. We both started working then.

This was a very special day for me as my boss whom I always considered khadoos showed me that she is only strict from outside but her heart is very soft and kind. Holi does bring colors into our lives and this Holi already proved this.

I’m pledging to #KhulKeKheloHoli this year by sharing my Holi memories atBlogAdda in association with Parachute Advansed.

No comments:

Post a Comment